Dumbbell Split Squat Pregnancy Exercise
Tone your thighs (even though you can't see them)!
Sane Fitness Preggers
- Comfy clothing
- Dumbbells or a body bar:8-12 lbs weights
- Place working leg in front, leaning slightly forward.
- Hold dumbbells at sides.
- Bend front knee until thigh is parallel to the ground.
- Stand up by pushing with the front foot.
- Do 2-3 sets of 15 repetitions, resting for 30-45 seconds between sets.
- Don't round your back.
- Don't bounce at the bottom.
- Try this with a body bar across upper back instead of dumbbells or no weight at all.
- Chat with other expectant parents on our pregnancy boards.