Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension Pregnancy Exercise
Get your arms good and strong to tote around baby!
Sane Fitness Preggers
- Comfy clothing
- Dumbbells:5-8 lbs weights
- A stability ball
- Sit on a stability ball and hold a dumbbell overhead with one arm; keep arms straight and elbows forward.
- Bend elbows to lower the dumbbell behind your head to the base of neck.
- Do 2-3 sets of 15 repetitions, resting for 30-45 seconds between sets.
- Switch arms and repeat.
- Don't arch your back as you lift the weight.
- Use other hand to support the working arm as shown.
- No ball? Use a chair.
- Feet bothering you? Try these tootsie-saving pregnancy socks.