A pregnancy exercise to stretch and strengthen your core.
Sane Fitness Preggers
- A Mat
- Comfy clothing
- Start on hands and knees.
- Keep your back straight, extend one arm forward and the opposite leg back.
- Return and repeat on the other side.
- Do 2-3 sets of 15 repetitions, resting for 30-45 seconds between sets.
- In the starting position, keep hands directly under shoulders.
- Don't twist to either side as you move.
- Challenge: Touch elbow and knee underneath in the middle of each repetition.
- Chat with other expectant parents on our pregnancy boards.