Kneeling Ab Crunch Postpartum Exercise
An exercise to tone your mummy tummy.
- Your kid
- Any kind of ball
- Get onto your knees and make them about shoulder-width apart.
- Tighten your abdominals first, then raise the ball over your head.
- Contract your abdominals into a crunch to create a C with your back and give your kid a little ball tap on the head.
- Keep your abs contracted.
- Start with two sets of 10 daily for the first two weeks, then increase to 20 on each side for the next two weeks.
- Every two weeks, try to add five more to your sets.
- When you start, make sure you contract your abdominals. This will support your lower back and allow for more profound gains in strength.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).