Core Training Postpartum Exercise
Get rid of that post baby jiggle with this core strengthening exercise.
- Your kid
- Somewhere to lie down
- Lie on your side with legs either straight or bent and your kid lying or sitting in front of you. Hi, sweetie!
- Lean on your arm with your elbow directly under your shoulder.
- Raise your hips off the ground, balance and hold for 15 seconds.
- Switch your kid to the other side of you, then roll over and perform the same hold on the other side. Hi again, sweetie!
- As the weeks pass, in addition to increased core strength, you'll also notice decreased muttering as you count down your hold time.
- Do twice daily.
- After two weeks, increase the hold time to 30 seconds.
- Every two weeks increase your hold time by 15 seconds.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).