Tippy Toes Postpartum Calf Exercise
Counteract cankles with this easy exercise. .
- Your kid
- The stroller
- Strap your kid safely into his stroller.
- Stand on the edge of a curb or on the flat ground with your feet about shoulder-width apart, knees bent, abdominals tight and shoulder blades pulled back and down.
- With hands lightly resting on the stroller handle, rise up onto your toes squeezing your calves.
- Keep knees slightly bent as you return to your start position.
- Soon, you'll start to notice some nice definition in your calves … which might mean you'll need to find an excuse to put on some heels to show them off.
- Do two sets of 15, three times per week.
- After two weeks, increase to two sets of 20.
- Increase by five every two weeks.