Donkey Kick Postpartum Butt Exercise
An exercise to boost your buns.
- Your kid
- Toys and/or a seat for your kid
- Put your child on the ground or in a seat. Get on all fours right next to her.
- Be sure your wrists are directly under your shoulders and knees under your hips.
- Tighten your abs and raise one foot up toward the ceiling so that thigh is parallel to the ground and the knee is at a 90-degree angle.
- Return back to start position.
- Repeat on other side.
- Do two sets of 15 on each leg.
- Begin to wonder where the wiggle went.
- Do two sets of 15 on each leg, three times per week.
- After two weeks, increase to two sets of 20.
- Every two weeks increase by five.
- Your glutes will get much stronger if you have a concentrated squeeze with each lift.