Ab Muscle Plank Postpartum Exercise
Tell tummy flab to walk the plank!
- Your kid
- Your stroller
- Strap your kid all nice and safe into his stroller and then lock it in place. (Be sure it has a reliable locking system.)
- Place your hands on the front of the stroller and extend your legs back behind you on the ground.
- Lower your rear to make your body as flat as a board—or at least as flat at your booty can get!
- Keep your abdominals tight and breathe while holding this position for 15 seconds.
- Repeat two times daily.
- After two weeks, increase the hold time to 30 seconds.
- Every two weeks increase your hold time by 15 seconds Your entire core gets a workout with this one!
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).