Stroller Pec Press Postpartum Exercise
Defy gravity (and pregnancy and nursing and age...) with this boob-lifting exercise.
- Your kid
- An incline
- Your stroller
- Strap your kid safely into his stroller.
- Facing uphill, bring the stroller handle close to your chest and tighten your abdominals.
- As you exhale, push the stroller away from you, contracting your chest muscles. (Keeping your torso stable will help you isolate the chest.)
- Return the stroller back to your chest slowly.
- Shop your way through the new Victoria's Secret catalog as you finish your reps.
- Do two sets of 20, three times per week.
- Every two weeks increase your reps by five more.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise without her (or not at all!)