Stroller Standing Lunge Postpartum Exercise
An exercise to tone your legs. Hello, miniskirt!
- Your kid
- Your stroller
- Strap your kid all nice and safe into her stroller and then lock it into place. (Make sure it has good locking system.)
- Place your back foot on the front of your stroller and stretch your other leg wide in front of you.
- Keeping your core tight and shoulders back, bend your front knee and lower into a lunge. Be sure that at your lowest point you can still see your front toes.
- Beginners may want to do this exercise near a wall, a fence or passing strangers so you'll have something to reach for if you lose your balance.
- Don't forget to brace your tummy, and breathe.
- Do two sets of 10 on each leg three times daily.
- Every two weeks, increase by five more.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise without her (or not at all!)