Clam Dig Postpartum Butt Exercise
Get your rear in gear with this butt exercise.
- Your kid
- Somewhere to lie down
- Lie on your side, resting on your elbow with legs together and bent and kid lying beside you.
- Keeping your feet together, slowly open the knees and tighten the glutes.
- Return back to starting position, keeping tension in those glutes.
- Get an US Weekly and compare your "lady lumps" to Fergie's. You look good, right!?
- Do 20 on each leg three times per week, adding five more each week.