Superman Postpartum Back Exercise
Get your back back in shape.
- Your kid
- Somewhere to lay down
- Lay on your stomach with arms extended in front of you.
- Slowly lift your arms and chest a couple of inches off the ground and hold for a count of 15.
- Return back to starting position keeping tension in the glutes.
- Rest. (But don't get too comfortable, it's not nap time yet!)
- Hold for 15 seconds, two times daily.
- After two weeks, increase the hold to 20 seconds.
- Every two weeks add another 5 seconds.
- Now you can be a super mom ... and look like one, too!