Triceps Dips Postpartum Exercise
Dip your way to dope arm muscles.
- Your kid
- A bench, table or low wall
- With your kid beside you all nice and strapped into her stroller, place the heels of your hands on a bench, table or low wall and extend your legs out in front of you.
- Tighten your abdominals, bend your elbows and lower your body to the ground in a triceps dip.
- Keep your elbows pointing straight back and only go as far down as you comfortably can.
- Return to start position.
- Say "Adios" to upper-arm jiggle and "Hola" to buff arms!
- Do two sets of 10, two times per week.
- After two weeks, increase your reps by five.