Balancing Postpartum Butt Exercise
An exercise to boost your booty.
- Your kid
- Your stroller
- Strap your kid all nice and safe into her stroller.
- Hold on to the handle bar of the stroller and slowly roll the stroller out in front of you.
- As the stroller extends further away, raise one leg until your torso and leg are parallel to the ground.
- Hold for a count of five while imagining you're a finalist on Dancing with the Stars.
- Return to start position and repeat.
- Perform same exercise on opposite leg.
- Do 15 on each leg, three times per week and increase by five every two weeks.
- In addition to the leg strength, the balancing aspect of this exercise also targets your core.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise without her (or not at all!)