Cleanup Squats Postpartum Exercise
You gotta clean up the toys anyway; may as well count it as your workout!
- Your kid
- A messy room (that shouldn't be hard!)
- Get into a low, squat position and shuffle around the room picking up toys in your arms.
- Put the full load in a basket and repeat the movement until the room is clean.
- When you're done the house will be cleaner and you'll have gotten in some cardio.
- Time yourself to see what you can pick up in one minute, three times daily.
- Every two weeks increase your time limit by 30 seconds.