Front-Carrier Squats Postpartum Exercise
Make your bodacious butt a little less...bodacious.
- Your baby
- A front pack/carrier
- Put your baby securely in the front carrier, with straps pulled snug against your chest.
- Widen your stance and come down into a squat.
- Remember to keep abdominals tight and shoulder blades pulled back and down.
- Keep breathing as you return to starting position.
- Continue through your repetitions...or until baby spits up from all the up-and-down motion.
- Do two sets of 15, three times per week.
- Every two weeks, increase your reps by five.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your baby so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your baby's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).