Wall Sit & Ball Press Postpartum Exercise
An exercise to perfect your pecs.
- Your baby
- A front pack/carrier
- A ball
- Put your baby securely in the front carrier with straps pulled snug against your chest.
- Get down into your wall sit and hold the ball at about chest height.
- Gently and slowly squeeze the ball between the hands to strengthen the chest.
- Silently chant, "I must, I must, I must tighten my bust."
- Hold for 15 seconds, two times weekly.
- Every two weeks, increase the hold time by five seconds.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your baby so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your baby's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).