Deep Stroller Squats Postpartum Exercise
Say "Bye Bye Booty" as you rockabye baby.
- Your kid
- Your stroller
- Strap your kid all nice and safe into her stroller.
- Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Keep your knees soft, abs tight and shoulder blades pulled back and down.
- Push the stroller gently forward as you lower into the squat.
- As you stand back up, give your glutes a good squeeze—like a post-burrito butt clench.
- Don't forget to brace your tummy and breathe!
- Your kid will love the repetitive stroller motion, and you'll love your leaner, stronger legs.
- Do two sets of 15, three times weekly.
- Every two weeks, increase your number of squats by five.
- Toned bodies are great, but safety comes first! Practice this exercise without your child so you can become familiar with the movement. If you have any concern or doubt about your or your child's safety, please perform this exercise alone (or not at all!).