Kegels Postpartum Exercise
Squeeze in a workout, um, down there.
- Your kid
- A Kegel is the drawing upward sensation, like stopping the flow of your pee.
- Perform your Kegel exercises anywhere and anytime you think of it—like, while you're on this site right now, when you wait on line at the coffee place, while you're watching Gray's, etc.
- It may seem difficult at first, but practice makes perfect, so keep at it!
- Start with two sets of 10 daily.
- After two weeks increase to two sets of 20.
- In addition to improving your ability to laugh without tinkling, Kegels might also enhance sex. Need we say more?