Top 10 Baby Names Inspired by Charlie Sheen's Rants
Sheen's strange rants have already coined enough catch-phrases to last a lifetime—so why not let them inspire your baby name? These colorful words are perfect for "Vatican warlock assassins" and Major League fans alike!
2. Poetry (alt. Poesy, Lyric, Melody) Charlie Sheen says he has "poetry in [his] fingertips. This is most of the time, including naps." Perfect for baby!
3. Gnarls (alt. Twist, Fagan, Knute) Sheen's alter-ego's name is actually synonymous with "knotty"—ideal for raising a "complex" child.
4. Goddess (alt. Athena, Aurora, Luna) This is a wonderful choice for a little lady who strives to become a celebrity's live-in girlfriend.
5. Adonis (alt. Demetrius, Hermes, Phoenix) ... or live-in boyfriend.
6. Bayonet (alt. Lance, Macy, Gunnar) Battle-tested names are guaranteed to intimidate schoolyard bullies ... and the paparazzi.
7. Mars (alt. Neptune, Venus, Celeste) Sheen has repeatedly called himself a "rock star from Mars"—now you can have your own little Ziggy Stardust.
8. Chaim (alt. Chava, Harry, Hadar) "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre's Hebrew name translates to "life."L'chaim!
9. Tiger (alt. Fox, Hawk, Raven) Sheen claims he has "tiger blood"—the lifeline of your future cross-country star!
10. Warlock (alt. Rowan, Zyphyr, Arwen) Sure to make your kid the hit of any "Dungeons and Dragons" game.